22 minutes Flight
- Burj Al Arab
- The World Islands
- The Palm Jumeirah -Atlantis hotel
- Burj Khalifa
- The Dubai canal
- Dubai Creek
- The Wind Towers in Bur Dubai
- Dubai Creek Golf Course
- The Jumeirah Coastline
- The traditional areas of old Dubai
What is included in the tour
- Helicopter ride experience for 22 minutes
- Boarding instructions before the flight
- Guided tour throughout the ride
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off (You can add from booking form)
- Personal Expenses
"To do absolutely"
Meet 3/4 of an hour before departure. Briefing on safety, we are weighed to balance the helicopter, there will be 4 of us starting plus the pilot. Too bad Dubai is often in the mist, but it is the only way to have a good view of the palm, a breathtaking view of the towers, Atlantis, the Burj Al Arab, the Burj Kalifa, the islands representing the world (I admit that it takes a lot of imagination !! in short). Tour of about 22mn we do not see the time spent, very professional pilot, very comfortable helicopter, pleasant staff, it is to be recommended
"MEMORABLE MEMORIAL FROM DUBAI !!"
Everything is really perfect with the Helidubaï team. A very welcoming team from the reservation until the end of the service. Language is not a barrier ... A member of the team speaks French very well !! We once again renew our thanks for these 40 minutes of extraordinary flight ... Superb gift !! BIG BRAVO TO ALL THE HELIDUBAÏ TEAM ... Keep smiling !! We wholeheartedly recommend two or more.
"A very nice experience"
A helicopter tour over Dubai, a magnificent view of this city with the desert in the distance, we understand how this city was built little by little and continues to expand ... To do absolutely.
To discover Dubai from the sky, take the 15mn tour to go around the Palm, go up on Burj Al Arab, walk along Burj Al Khalifa and go almost until you see Dubai creek. Intense 15 minutes aboard new aircraft and good, very nice pilots. Take HeliDuabi located at the Dubai police academy, more accessible, you can also walk there from the Mall of the Emirates metro. Must do.
We toured the city of Dubai by helicopter and it was just awesome. The staff are very welcoming, so is the pilot and it is well worth it
- Participants are required to bring their original passport or photo ID to board the plane
- Participants age must be minimum 2 Years to participate in this activity
- Women more than 7 months pregnant are required to produce a valid doctor's certificate stating that the client is medically able to fly
- Camera lens should be less than 400mm
- You will receive confirmation of your booking within 1 day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email. If you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made or changes made at least 48 hour(s) before the selected activity date
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher
- Be at the meet up location 60 minutes before the scheduled activity time
- If your preferred timeslot is fully booked, the staff will recommend an alternative time slot
- After booking you will receive the complete address of flight from our staff